- Wed., Nov. 17Free WebinarSave the Date - Details to come soon!
- Thu., Sep. 16Free WebinarCareer Development Series: Emotional Intelligence for Leaders, presented by WIL Saskatchewan Chapter
- Thu., Aug. 26Free WebinarIn this workshop we will explore one of the most ubiquitous career blockers for women, and this at all levels of the organization: imposter syndrome.
- Wed., Aug. 18Free Webinar"Learning to walk in a good way with Truth and Reconciliation" with speaker, Jessica Vandenberghe.
- Wed., Jul. 28Free WebinarWe are excited to announce a second collaboration between Ernst &Young and the Women in Leadership Foundation! Join us on July 28 at 12 pm EST to learn how to grow and tap into the power of your network.
- Thu., Jun. 24Free WebinarAs part of the WIL Career Development Series, the Victoria Chapter will be hosting an engaging panel discussion with three expert entrepreneurs: Theresa Ito, Principal - Blue Mountain Solutions Inc, Tessa McLoughlin, Founder/ Director of KWENCH and Alexandra Dawes,Virtual CFO Solutions.
- Thu., May 20Free WebinarCareer Development Webinar “How To Thrive in Uncertain Times”, presented by WIL Montreal Chapter
- Thu., May 06Online Open HouseWe are looking to build our Northwest Territories Chapter with a dynamic group of volunteers that are interested in being part of the Northwest Territories Chapter.
- Thu., Mar. 25Free WebinarWIL Toronto Chapter and National Sponsor, IBM will be doing a "Storytelling by Industry Leaders", where we will explore gender-based unconscious bias and mitigation strategies.