Partner - "The Alive Workplace”
Time & Location
About the Event
Linda and Beth will lead you through an educational, hands-on and highly humorous ride that will re-focus, re-energize and re-invent how you see your life and your work.
Their no BS and very humorous approach, stacked up with relevant and easy solutions will get you, your organization and teams back on track. Providing clear vision and tools for you to take back your work day and your personal life again.
You Will Learn:
- Change, what’s really getting in the way of you moving forward?
- Clutter, Chaos and Clarity, how we sabotage our success with every type of clutter.
- Fatigue, tools to re-energize and re-engage yourself and your teams.
- “Can I give you some feedback?” Coaching and communication with humility and authenticity.
- Dealing with Difficult People – how do you work with those who seem impossible?
- Building strong teams – when personality styles clash – how do you remain productive AND friendly?
- Leading with Values or don’t lead at all.
- Choose a slice of the planet. Giving Back
- Laughter, why you simply must have more fun at work.
- Breaking Busy – Why busyness, our new norm, is making us sick, depleting our energy and literally causing accidents in our workplaces and our homes.
PLUS: INCLUDED FOR FREE
With your enrollment you also get 12 weeks access to the online course “The Alive Academy” – a six module self-directed course to deepen your learning and create lasting shifts in thinking and doing. (This course normally sells for $97.00 but is included in your registration.)
BONUS GIFT …You also get a copy of Linda’s newest guide “Quick Shift - The Busy Persons Guide to getting their life Back”