2021 Women in Leadership Virtual Mentorship Program
Our award winning, five month Women in Leadership Mentorship Program pivots to virtually based in 2021 and matches rising star young women with women mentors from diverse industries from the business community to develop professional skills, build confidence, and propel career advancement. With each cohort, we are building a supportive community of professional women from diverse industries and backgrounds who want to support each other in their leadership journey. We are removing all geographic barriers, so mentees/mentors can participate from all regions of Canada. Apply today!
- January to June 2021 (5 Month Program)
- Virtual based mentorship
- 2-3 facilitated professional development sessions (topics to be determined) and one leadership panel via Zoom
- One-to-one mentorship matching based on mentee and mentor fields of interests
- Certificate upon completion
- Mentor might not be in the same location as program is virtual
- Networking with an amazing group of professional women from diverse industries
- Launch and graduation celebrations
- Award-winning program with over 1900+ graduates
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - IF YOU ARE A REGISTERED MENTEE PLEASE BE SURE TO PAY (ABOVE).
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Being a part of the Women in Leadership mentorship program has helped me to develop and hone leadership and life skills that I can now use in the workplace as well as in my community.”
“I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the WIL Program for the amazing opportunity to grow, and to my Mentor, who has opened my eyes to a new way of being on this transformational journey.”
“It has meant having a “big sister” in the professional world to call when we’re confused! It’s been great to have a mentor who provides guidance, laughter and support.”
“It’s hard to find someone who wants to see you succeed, and my mentor helps me find the answers I seek.
“Being a mentor has been a very meaningful experience for me. It has made me realize how important it is for young women to have a female role model in their life. It has especially made me appreciate the mentoring I myself have received over the years.”